Women in horror is something that personally resonates with me a lot, but it has always seemed that there isn’t enough women in extreme horror. Well, filmmaker Jessie Seitz is making a difference to that with her latest endeavour: FUKT.
FUKT is an all-female made extreme horror anthology film with segments from some of the leading ladies in depravity. The project is a first of its kind and aims to change the balance of extreme from one gender sided to become more inclusive of all genders. As a women in extreme horror myself, this is truly an exciting project that will begin to shift the focus more and more onto gender equality within film.
The anthology features segments from the following filmmakers:
- Parker Love Bowling – director of B.C. Butcher
- Dylan Greenberg – director of Werewolf Bitches from Outer Space and Dark Prism
- Brooklyn Ewing – director of She Was So Pretty
- Dixie Gers – actress and director of Crazy Fat Ethel
- Sydney Clara Brafman – writer and director or Squib and Extinct
- Jessie Seitz – actress, writer and director of Devotion, Obsidian, I Spit On Your Corpse and Piss On Your Grave and Beyond Horror: The subculture of red films (with Marcus Koch)
To keep up to date with the latest news about FUKT, you can check out the Facebook page.
You can see the trailer below and listen to an exclusive interview with Jessie about the project!