My very good friend John Crinan decided to interview me on a few different topics including my organisation obsession, how to utilise social media for your business, overcoming social anxiety & more… Have a listen now!
Go and listen to the other episodes on The John Crinan Podcast.
Support John on Patreon!
- 00:02:55 – How do you watch films differently now as a critic?
- 00:07:50 – Learning the language of film
- 00:10:45 – What happens if you change your mind about a movie?
- 00:13:10 – Do you watch a film more than once?
- 00:15:20 – How do you get so much done?
- 00:26:35 – Zoë’s approach to social media
- 00:36:15 – The differences between Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- 00:42:00 – Dealing with unwanted attention
- 00:44:45 – The Unrated Cut – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB3wLHPqGiivii9v6Q2pYyr1C94ubGIJt
- 00:49:30 – Sharing non-horror content on social media
- 00:52:30 – Being on camera
- 00:55:30 – Overcoming social anxiety
- 00:59:25 – Zoë’s Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/zobowithashotgun