So I’m pretty fucking shit at this whole blogging thing and also this award thing. Fortunately you guys are always kind enough to ignore my evidential lack of blogosphere knowledge and award me with awards that I really like even though I don’t fully understand them.
The ever fabulous and slightly perverted (in the non-creepy way) Vinnie was generous enough to nominate me for a Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Once again, I have no idea what that is. I was once loyal to this Dragon but he was a cunt and never paid me back the £20 he owed me so…
The criteria says I have to state seven interesting facts about me, so here goes.
- I swear profusely and get told I’m very unladylike. You know what I say? FUCK YOU.
- When I eat I divide all the different food into equal parts so I can have a little bit of everything for every bite.
- I got arrested for being drunk and “shouting & swearing” in front of children. Keeping it classy.
- I used to be obsessed with Alan Shearer.
- I have a birthmark on my stomach that is the shape of Brazil.
- My heritage consists of Scottish, Northern and Italian Romany Gypsy.
- Apparently everything I ever say sounds like a bitchy sarcastic comment – woo!
Okay, so not very interesting, but I find it incredibly hard to write about myself because LAME.
I’m not exactly sure how many people I should nominate, so I’m just going to put down some well-loved people and try not to leave anyone out.
2. The IPC
6. Luke Abbott