Another award, wow! I’m seriously going to have to start making up placards with miniature speeches on them in future. What might be even more interesting is if I take a leaf out of Joe Pesci’s book, and say my thanks and then beat someone to death backstage. How we feeling about that one?
Anyway… The ever ridiculously rude, yet mysterious and dapper Vin has nominated me for my second ever blogging award and my first ever Versatile Blogging Award. If you love film, please do gander over to his blog.
I will now nominate another fifteen other bloggers who are far more worthy of an award and give you ten facts about myself.
1. I hate donuts. The look, the smell, the taste. Fuck you donuts.
2. For about seven years I thought I was 5″7′ but it turns out I’m only 5″5′.
3. I don’t do Geography. I thought Africa was a country. Yes, I know.
4. The plan wasn’t always to get into film journalism – at one point I was dead certain I’m become either a graphic designer or a physicist.
5. I used to play for Hemel Hempstead Ladies Cricket Club.
6. My fingers are extremely long and I have big feet.
7. I don’t wear anything other than black. People constantly moan about my lack of colour and how I look like I’m always going to a funeral.
8. When I was little, I used to walk backwards everywhere.
9. I train doing Krav Maga, which is a form of self-defence that the Israel military use.
10. I have a phobia of spiders. So bad I’d probably need therapy. I’m also frightened of the sea, sharks, piers, heights, clowns and small spaces.